Thursday, July 13, 2006

Here I Am

Well, this is a first. I've never posted anything like this before except our family web page years ago. I've had some interesting experiences over the past few months and will be addressing them individually in the near future.

A dear friend of mine has posted her poetry online to help her in her recoveries of depression and as an outlet to let others know what she is feeling. After reading a few of her publishings (Dina Gardner) and having other concerns with happenings in the world, I thought that I would create my own publishing spot and hopefully provide food for thought.

I chose the name True2TheFaith because it appears that so many people seem to be losing their way in life and straying from the straight and narrow path. The Great Deceiver is doing a wonderful job of confusing people and helping in the fulfilment of the prophesy of Isaiah where he indicated right would be called wrong and wrong would be taken for right. (Isaiah 5:20-21)

The fight between good and evil is real and is increasing in intensity each and every day. Sitting on the fence and hoping that others will do the fighting is no longer an acceptable response. Too much is at risk. This nation will only be sustained as long as those who inhabit it are true and obedient to the commandments of God.

It truly is time to stand up and be accounted for and to help others and ourselves stay True 2 The Faith!

1 comment:

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

That is so funny that the link was to my blog previously (long time ago) and I couldn't seem to leave a comment to let you know. Fixed now obviously. So you are Shauna's Brother I am assuming if Dina remembers right...she was a friend of mine in Jr.high/High school.